Sunday, January 15, 2006

Technology... what the?!

I got a new PDA... a very cool one, in fact. It is a Palm TX.... sweet. The problem, you ask? WiFi! I can't seem to get it to use the T-Mobile software to go WiFi (or the other 3 things I've tried)! Argh.

Now, I'm pretty savvy when it comes to computer techno-geek stuff (as is my sis, lol), but this has me stumped. I hope to have it figured out later today, though. Wish me luck.

But first, gotta run to my son's indoor soccer game! (shameless kid plug) My son is 5 years old and this is his first year playing soccer. Actually, he played in the summer, outdoor, for the first time, and now he's playing indoor soccer. He's having a lot of fun with it and they are cute to watch.... so, I shall be back!

Oh, one more thing, I promised purse a couple purse pics. I'll post those later today, too.

1 comment:

Mama Melissa said...

Great blog! :)

Now... tag, you're IT! Check out my blog for the questions....

babyheaton.blogspot.com