Thursday, January 26, 2006

HTML & Email Signatures

I'm learning more and more about linking and html, it's just the beginning though. I'd like to get my site up and running by the end of this week. I need to find some time to go over this book that I have (I have 2 of them on html, but I'll never get to both of them this week). I also found a good PHP tutorial link: PHP.net - hopefully, this will help me, too.

What I really need is a Webpage Angel to walk me through this!!

I did learn how to do these today:

  • BidSlammer Snipes eBay
  • PayPal
    plus, a fancy one that I've added to the bottom of this page.

    Baby Steps....

    I even went in and tried this as an email signature:

    Smile & Be Happy!! Mindy

    Image hosting by TinyPic
    Check this out!

    A little to much, maybe, for an email signature - but a good place to practice... ooh, speaking of practice pages, maybe i'll practice on the hobbyhungrytest blog.... ;) bbl
  • No comments: