Saturday, January 21, 2006

Handmade purses and bags

So, my sister quilts these purses. She's made me 4! :) (she's a good sister, or am I spoiled, who knows! lol) Anyway, she also sells these from time to time and I list them on my eBay site... I thought I'd post some pics here, too, so y'all can see them! If you want one made especially for you, email me and I'll get her to make you one (or you can check out her blog babyheaton.blogspot.com). She usually charges from $30-45 for a purse and a little more for a bigger bag (like baby bags or craft bags).

Here is an example of the purses:

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

Image hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

hobbyhungry said...

Diane you have a great blog! And thank you about the purses, we got some really great toile fabric today that I'm excited about...hopefully we'll get 2-3 purses ready and listed in the next 2 weeks (that's our goal anyway lol). (hobbyhungry)