Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Handmade Purse Sale! Woohoo!

I want to thank Alyson for being our first purse buyer!! Watch her adoption story at her blog!

The pictures just don't do them justice, I hope you'll love it more once you receive it :) (here's the one she is getting, there are 2 more, made with this fabric, left):






My sister has been working her butt off, here are some of the other really adorable purses she's made:







AND she told me tonight she has bigger ones cut out and on the way! (I'm already carrying my new kitty cat purse - it is sooo cute, it looks like it has my cat, Bailey, all over it! sorry everyone, but i had to have it! there was only enough fabric to do one purse....i'll post a picture of mine tomorrow (if i remember lol)....

good night

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

The purses look fabulous so I can't wait to get mine. I have to confess, it is for my daughter who is pregnant with our second grandchild (I have been stepping for 21 years, so I am old enough to have been her bio mom).
She loves that fabric so thought I would surprise her with it.
Yep, I have grand-kids and I am adopting. Long story......
Hope you sell lots more!!